Nattokinase is a profibrinolytic serine protease originally extracted and purified from natto, a traditional fermented soybean food popular in Japan. The fermentation process includes incubating boiled soybeans with Bacillus subtilis natto.
Current research suggests that nattokinase may support healthy coagulation of blood within normal levels, and may be useful in the maintenance and enhancement of normal healthy endogenous fibrinolysis, the dissolution of the essential portion of the blood clot or thrombus.
Maintenance of optimum functioning of the body’s fibrinolytic/thrombolytic mechanisms may benefit the function of many bodily systems, in particular the cardiovascular system and the brain.
- Pure NSK-SD Nattokinase from non-GMO soy with comprehensive safety studies and proven potency
- May support healthy coagulation of blood within normal levels, and normal, healthy blood pressure
- Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel twice daily initial dose, with 8-10 ounces of water, or as directed
- Free of wheat and gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, corn, and yeast
- Since 1979 Allergy Research Group has committed to using pure and low allergy potential ingredients